Find cloud scalability issues and
fix them fast
- Deploy Cloud Apps with Confidence
- Nouvola ensures they will be fast, reliable and scalable
What would the headlines have read if Nouvola were the solution?
Nouvola. The solution you need to:
Know before you go.
Get direct visibility into how apps will run before you launch them to the world.
Cloud scalability problems don’t simply happen. They start in the development process where they are still easy to fix before the whole world sees them.
If only those problems were easy to find. That’s where Nouvola comes in.
Our cloud-based performance testing suite not only uncovers scalability issues today but actually predicts where problems will occur in the future when the app scales from tens of users to millions. It’s like having a performance engineer to ensure that everything you write is ready to scale.
We go beyond finding problems. We recommend solutions.
Showing you where problems will occur is only part of what Nouvola can help you accomplish. The real value is in recommending solutions so you can stay focused on more creative ideas.
Instead of investing your valuable time poring over trace reports, Nouvola pinpoints the problems and recommends a course of action to fix them.
Nouvola takes you beyond monitoring your live app.
Sure, you can monitor your app after it’s gone live with other tools. But with Nouvola, you can analyze and use that data before your app has gone live.
Nouvola provides a depth of information directly to developers before you commit your code, allowing you to predict and fix scalability issues and conflicts.
Nouvola’s solutions are like having a performance QA engineer integrated in the development process:
- built into an agile workflow,
- working one on one with each of your developers,
- testing their code constantly through the agile sprint.
With Nouvola’s predictive scalability solutions you can:
- obtain clear direction to the cause of app performance issues
- diagnose performance issues quickly
- view application performance at multiple scale levels
- create geographically distributed test scenarios
- obtain recommendations on where problems exist within your code
- run stress tests
- view performance analytics
- integrate scalability testing directly into your development process.